Satit Ramkhamhaeng Student Forum - Part of the Satit Ram Student Newspaper
April 19, 2024, 07:17:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Satit Ram's Student forum!
Here you can find information about what is going on in your class and in your school.  You can also post messages for your friends to read.
Also, look at Satit Ram Newspaper.

REMEMBER WHEN YOU REGISTER YOUR USERNAME SHOULD BE:
nickname+number-class (no slash)

Like Chris15-36 (Chris, number 15, class 3/6)

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Food-Thai Food poppular-F23-210

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Food-Thai Food poppular-F23-210  (Read 128 times)
F23-210

View Profile
« on: June 06, 2008, 09:47:50 pm »

Thai food is the cultural heritage that represent the thai nationality and presently very popular world .It is outsanding in term of tastes,high nutritinal values and the diverse of herds and spices that useful for healh.

Now, thai food have not in thailand only . but it have in many county , like United states,germany.

I like to go to Thai Restaurant in the department. I like go to the yam zab Restaurant.There are many thai food,
like manu Tom Yum Goong(Thai spicy soup with shrimp).

Shocked Oh! The Thai Food popular in the word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked

« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 08:34:28 pm by F23-210 » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2008, 05:22:26 pm »

This is a good start, but you need to write more.  Please check your spelling too!  Remember, the article is 75 words!
Report Spam   Logged

Remember - You do not have to do work on the internet.  You can give me your handwritten work or give me your work on CD or diskette.
TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 05:00:00 pm »

F,

You need to write more!!!!!!!!   75 words!!!!!!! 

T.Bob
Report Spam   Logged

Remember - You do not have to do work on the internet.  You can give me your handwritten work or give me your work on CD or diskette.
TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2008, 06:42:55 pm »

Thai food is the a cultural heritage that represents the Thai nationality and presently very the popular world. It is outstanding in term of tastes, high nutritinal nutritional values and the diverse of herbs and spices that useful for health.

Now, Thai food have not in Thailand only. But it have is in many county , like United states,germany.

I like to go to Thai Restaurant in the department. I like go to the yam zab Restaurant.There are many thai food,
like manu Tom Yum Goong(Thai spicy soup with shrimp).

Shocked Oh! The Thai Food popular in the word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum