Satit Ramkhamhaeng Student Forum - Part of the Satit Ram Student Newspaper
April 20, 2024, 12:21:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Satit Ram's Student forum!
Here you can find information about what is going on in your class and in your school.  You can also post messages for your friends to read.
Also, look at Satit Ram Newspaper.

REMEMBER WHEN YOU REGISTER YOUR USERNAME SHOULD BE:
nickname+number-class (no slash)

Like Chris15-36 (Chris, number 15, class 3/6)

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Movie-Juno The Movie of Family

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Movie-Juno The Movie of Family  (Read 478 times)
chakee23-29

View Profile
« on: June 05, 2008, 08:53:00 pm »

One week ago. I went to see The Movie at The Major Cineplex. The movie's plot is reflected in America teenage society.

Let's see the plot.

Juno is about a fifteen year old girl named Juno. She is pregnant because she had sex with her close friend. But she choose to protect her child. And she was made steadfast by the will power of her family and her friends.
           This movie makes feedback the issue of conceiving at school age. Juno doesn't tell you at conceiving at school age is a good story. But Juno is  about a girl who wants to be responsible for her doing. And she can be steadfast by herself.

Juno's Actors
                                       Juno Macguff --- Ellen Page
                Pualie Bleeker(Juno's Husband) --- Michael Cera
                             Mark/Vanessa Loring --- Jason Bateman/Jennifer Garner
                                     Juno's Parents --- J.K. Simmons/Allison Jenney

Other movies in this month

Sex and The city Carrie's back! For everyone who are sex and the city's fan. Don't miss!

The Dark Knight The return of the Batman. It's the follow part of "Batman Begins"

Las Vegas The big city and sin city. Let's see the true story of"Las Vegas"

The Chronicles of Narnia:Prince Caspian Three children are come back! But then they come back with 'Prince of Caspian'

Iron Man Based story on Marvel comics. It's about the world's greatest superhero 'Iron Man'

« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 04:45:47 pm by chakee23-29 » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 08:57:50 pm »

Great start Chakee!  I will show you the corrections you need to make tomorrow.  Then you need to click on "Modify" and change your post. 

Report Spam   Logged

Remember - You do not have to do work on the internet.  You can give me your handwritten work or give me your work on CD or diskette.
TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2008, 03:10:26 pm »

One weeks ago, I have went to saw see (the sentence is already past tense because of "went") the movie in at The Major Cineplex. This movie is name Juno. (We don't need this sentence, it will be the title of the article)

The movie's plot is reflected to in America teenage society. Let's see the plot.

Juno is about the a fifteen year old girl named Juno. She is pregnant because she had a sex with her close friend (two words). But she choose to protect her child. And she was made steadfast by the will power of her family and her friends.

When This movie show in the cinema. It's makes the (feedback is uncountable) feedback to about the issue of conceiving in the at school age. Juno don't doesn't tell you the at conceiving in the at school age is the a good story. But Juno is narrate about the a girl who wants to be responsible for her doing. And she can be steadfast by oneself herself.

Juno's Actors
                                       Juno Macguff --- Ellen Page
                Pualie Bleeker(Juno's Husband) --- Michael Cera
                             Mark/Vanessa Loring --- Jason Bateman/Jennifer Garner
                                     Juno's Parents --- J.K. Simmons/Allison Jenney

Good work Chakee!  Now click on the modify button on your first post and make the changes I've shown you.
Report Spam   Logged

Remember - You do not have to do work on the internet.  You can give me your handwritten work or give me your work on CD or diskette.
chakee23-29

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2008, 09:28:57 am »

Thank you teacher. I have to change.
Report Spam   Logged
TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2008, 07:40:44 pm »

check your spelling and check to be sure you finished all my comments!!!!!
Report Spam   Logged

chakee23-29

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2008, 04:40:52 pm »

Grin I'm sorry.
Report Spam   Logged
TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2008, 04:49:04 pm »

Finished....but I think maybe you copied some from the interent  Undecided
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum