Satit Ramkhamhaeng Student Forum - Part of the Satit Ram Student Newspaper
April 20, 2024, 06:04:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The online study guide is here:  http://www.englisheslforum.com

You must register to see the online guide.  Use your username from the chat forum to register.

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

My DS.RU Band and Faikhum Game

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My DS.RU Band and Faikhum Game  (Read 557 times)
Jean20-29

View Profile
« on: July 23, 2008, 11:17:03 pm »

DS.RU Band is the school band. We are lot 72 people in this band. The musicians consist of student some in junior high school to senior high school is preparation for opening and closing Faikhum Game ceremony on November 2008.
                  Faikhum Game is Satit schools in Thailand come to join sport competition at Satit Ram School. This year Sitit Ram is the host for Satit sport. The school assign DS.RU Band perform music. We will show competence of Satit Ram student. So we have to practice very hard before Satit sport start.
                  In preparation for the show, we practice Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday on 15.30-18.30 pm and Wednesday, Friday on 16.50-18.30 pm.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jean20-29

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2008, 11:21:21 pm »

DS.RU Band is the school band. We are lot 72 people in this band. The musicians consist of student some in junior high school to senior high school is preparation for opening and closing Faikhum Game ceremony on November 2008.
        Faikhum Game is Satit schools in Thailand come to join sport competition at Satit Ram School. This year Sitit Ram is the host for Satit sport. The school assign DS.RU Band perform music. We will show competence of Satit Ram student. So we have to practice very hard before Satit sport start.
        In preparation for the show, we practice Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday on 15.30-18.30 pm and Wednesday, Friday on 16.50-18.30 pm. We hope that the people will enjoy our show
Report Spam   Logged
TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2008, 12:32:54 pm »

This is very good Jean!!!! 

This is the kind of newspaper article I was hoping many other students would write about!

T.Bob
Report Spam   Logged

Remember - You do not have to do work on the internet.  You can give me your handwritten work or give me your work on CD or diskette.
racing-games

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2011, 01:11:32 pm »

thanks for your information.
Report Spam   Logged

เกมส์แข่งรถสนามทะเลทราย เ&#3585

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum