Satit Ramkhamhaeng Student Forum - Part of the Satit Ram Student Newspaper
April 18, 2024, 10:41:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You are NOT REQUIRED to do any work on the internet.  You can give me written work or work on a diskette or CD.

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Opinion -- Checking hair a student in M.2

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Opinion -- Checking hair a student in M.2  (Read 100 times)
toon40-29

View Profile
« on: July 15, 2008, 07:16:01 pm »

The girl student hairstyle as an example of the school is if long hair tie to grab in the back.  If  short hair pick to wear the ears or stick the hairpin order lily.  By last year.  school way gives  every girl student degree student prohibits to have a pony tail.  because wrong the set  of regulations of the school. But this year school way can give a student M.2 can have a pony tail because a student has who to ever have a pony tail has come to already someone can not cut can correct. Already school way has will checking unifrom - hairstyle of each degree back student has standing in row respects the national flag. My opinion is I think  school way has checking unifrom - hairstyle of a student  M.2 are the good.  because the student  who cut wrong regulations hairstyle will must get back to correct the hairstyle of  oneself are correct make don't bump against deduct marks but the opinion about a teacher who  check hairstyle of girl student.  I think a teacher will should listen the reason of a  student.  such  as a student will who is a half caste may has will the colour of hair is brown.  a  teacher should  not go to that a student is that dye hair me comes to should listen from student reason before.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 06:18:26 pm by toon40-29 » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 06:43:17 pm »

Toon,

This is very good, but we need to work together very much to get this article written correctly!

I think you don't mean the haircut of a horse, but a pony tail.  Check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponytail

Lets get started with these changes:

1. only one space between words.  two spaces after a period (.)

Please make change 1. and then we'll start getting your very good opinion ready for the newspaper, OK!

Again, very good work!!!
T. Bob
Report Spam   Logged

Remember - You do not have to do work on the internet.  You can give me your handwritten work or give me your work on CD or diskette.
TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 12:55:57 pm »

Toon,

I'll say it again.  Please make these changes.  Then I will give you the grammar corrections.

1. Only one space between words.  Two spaces after a period (.)

2.  I think you don't mean the haircut of a horse, but a pony tail.  Check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponytail
Report Spam   Logged

Remember - You do not have to do work on the internet.  You can give me your handwritten work or give me your work on CD or diskette.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum