Satit Ramkhamhaeng Student Forum - Part of the Satit Ram Student Newspaper
March 28, 2024, 11:59:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You are NOT REQUIRED to do any work on the internet.  You can give me written work or work on a diskette or CD.

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

[I work new topic.] news-satit group sports news

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [I work new topic.] news-satit group sports news  (Read 249 times)
Nam34-29

View Profile
« on: July 14, 2008, 08:09:48 pm »

Friday 11/7/08 I'm know "SATIT SPORTS NEWS" in school. They are will start at 2-8 November 2008. They are sports contend for satitram school and satit school group. SATITRAM SCHOOL is host in year 2008,and This "Faykum Games" is sports contend in year 2008. They have contend football swim basketball tennis etc. They have big off-on the job. They have very students show,and They have students 2/1 - 2/10 gesticulate show.
END..

New Topic..(Wednesday 16/7/08 News)

Wednesday 16/7/08 Today I'm know news in school. They are walk with light candle in hand around the university. They students 1/1-1/10 and teachers don't teaches to walk around university. They are walk with light candle in hand around the university. They have play music and cheer the show. The students M.1 work custom say "Buddhamarmaka". That are appear for Buddhist. Now students M.2 and M.3 being rehearse show in Satit group sports job ("Faykum Game"). This will start at 2-8 November 2008.
END..

« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 02:01:45 pm by Nam34-29 » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008, 08:43:39 pm »

Nam,

I think I understand this and I think this is a good article.  Could you change the words to make it easier for your friends to read?
Report Spam   Logged

Remember - You do not have to do work on the internet.  You can give me your handwritten work or give me your work on CD or diskette.
TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2008, 06:50:23 pm »

Friday 11/7/08 I'm know "SATIT SPORTS NEWS" in school.

They are will start at 2-8 November 2008. They are sports to contend for Satit Ram school and the Satit school group. SATIT RAM SCHOOL is host in year 2008,and This "Faykum Games" is sports contend in year 2008. They have contend football, swim, basketball, tennis etc. They have big off-on the job. They have very many students show and they have students 2/1 - 2/10 cheer the show.
END..

You need to write more Nam.  What sports do you think Satit Ram might win the gold medal?  Who are some of the Satit Ram superstars that will compete in the Satit Ram games?

Report Spam   Logged

Remember - You do not have to do work on the internet.  You can give me your handwritten work or give me your work on CD or diskette.
TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2008, 06:52:16 pm »

Nam,

You are writing about the same topic as Tammy....not good, you need different topics!!!!!!!!
Report Spam   Logged

TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2008, 11:35:59 am »

Very good Nam!!!! 

You got new news!  Very good.  Could you write just a little more please?

Quote from: Nam
Wednesday 16/7/08 Today I'm know news in school. They are walk with light candle in hand around the university. They students 1/1-1/10 and teachers don't teaches to walk around university. They are walk with light candle in hand around the university. They have play music and cheer the show. The students M.1 work custom say "Puttamaka". That are appear for Buddha.

Now students M.2 and M.3 being rehearse show in Satit group sports job ("Faykum Game"). This will start at 2-8 November 2008.

Could you write more about the ceremony...explain it to me please because I don't understand Puttmaka. 
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 11:37:30 am by TBob » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum