Satit Ramkhamhaeng Student Forum - Part of the Satit Ram Student Newspaper
April 19, 2024, 10:33:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The online study guide is here:  http://www.englisheslforum.com

You must register to see the online guide.  Use your username from the chat forum to register.

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

My favorite job-Businesswoman-Paw20-210

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My favorite job-Businesswoman-Paw20-210  (Read 205 times)
Paw20-210

View Profile
« on: July 06, 2008, 08:31:33 pm »

I want to be a businesswoman because it's free occupation,make person boss and I want to do a business that I want to do such as ceramic factory, printing house, weaving factory, resort and hotel etc. Doing that business makes to have business is belong to oneself but must use a lot of moneys in the investment because of must buy all equipment, build the office, money that circulate to use in a company and money gives an officer. Someone may do share do a business and friends and a family. The advantages of doing business is if do good business, thrive, can enlarge a business has many place will receive good reward there is plentiful money and business that do to is famous. The disadvantages is if a business doesn't thrive, loss, may make a business that do can go to wrack and ruin. If you want to be a businessman must study about the business administration. In the future I want to be a businesswoman  who is famous and have a business of oneself many place and varied.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum