Satit Ramkhamhaeng Student Forum - Part of the Satit Ram Student Newspaper
April 18, 2024, 07:37:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You are NOT REQUIRED to do any work on the internet.  You can give me written work or work on a diskette or CD.

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

my favorite job-Doctor-sui8-210

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: my favorite job-Doctor-sui8-210  (Read 39475 times)
sui8-210

View Profile
« on: July 06, 2008, 01:29:37 pm »

My favorite job is "Doctor"
     Doctor is a job that can help other lifes.  Doctor help sick people.  Doctor also educate people to prevent diseases.  Doctor has knowledge to diagnose and has skills to cure.
      I like "Doctor" because this job meet a lot of people.  Doctor must have self-confident in decision making.  To be Doctor, we can help other people from death.  I like to have self-confident, courage to decision , aissist other to solve problem and I like to meet with people.
      If we want to be doctor, we must be educated in medical sciences, high school level we will study in sciences and to be entranced in Medeal school.  Medical student will learn  about Human body structure, cause of diseases, symptoms, signs, how to treat, use of drugs.  Thay also learn to diagnosis and learn to treat by surgery.  They learn to prevent from diseases. 
     There are many advantages of this job.  This job has been trusted and respected from other.  This job has continueous study. This job is security job.  Everyday Doctor perform his duties to assist other.
     If we want to be Doctor, we must understand the disadvantages of this job.  Doctor is hard job. This job has many risks to get infection from patient. Doctor must has many of responsibility.  Doctor must work in any time which patient call, so Doctor will be a kindness man.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum