Satit Ramkhamhaeng Student Forum - Part of the Satit Ram Student Newspaper
March 28, 2024, 06:13:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You are NOT REQUIRED to do any work on the internet.  You can give me written work or work on a diskette or CD.

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

My favourite job-architect-Auy29-210

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My favourite job-architect-Auy29-210  (Read 1709 times)
Auy29-210

View Profile
« on: July 05, 2008, 08:59:45 pm »

My favourite job
     My name is Natthika  Jaithumdee. Now,I'm study M.2/10 at The Demonstration School of Ramkhamhaeng Univercity. In future, I want to be an architect.
     Architect is a man who work about Building Design,Contruction Document etc.
 1.Schematic  Design
 2.Design  Devalopment
 3.Contruction  Design
 4.Lighting  Design
 5.Facility  Management and Preservation
 6.Building  Inspection
     I like to do an architect because now in bangkok or in many countries has to built a lot of Condominium,Apartment,Home,Office,Town house,Hotel. Architect have kind of design in one job.
     I want to study architect in the Chulalongkorn Univercity in the fallowing area Design,Interior designer,Building inspection, and I want to study in MBA Contruction administration. After that I wish a Professor.
     This job is very popular for many  students. I like to do this job because I will go to many places and meet many people for observe at contruction site.
     The bad point of being architect, Whent the economic has problem. Many companies and goverment are unable to continue built the building. Therefore Engineer,Architect,Interior Designer.Would have to lay out from company.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 09:05:13 pm by Auy29-210 » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum