Satit Ramkhamhaeng Student Forum - Part of the Satit Ram Student Newspaper
March 28, 2024, 09:05:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The online study guide is here:  http://www.englisheslforum.com

You must register to see the online guide.  Use your username from the chat forum to register.

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

My favorite job- gift33-29

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My favorite job- gift33-29  (Read 213 times)
Gift33-29

View Profile
« on: July 04, 2008, 07:21:22 pm »

My favorite job
[/b]

My favorite job is a air-hostess. This job is a very popular for the women, because it job is for a

smart women, very exiting and I can go to many countries.     

Who is air hostess must be beautiful and can speak English very well.  Somebody think a air hostess

is a waitress who works in airplane, but the air hostesss work isn’t just service the airline’s

customer, they must to help when an accident or emergency have, so this job isn’t easy .

Who want to be a air hostess must height 160 cm. not to fat and not to thin, must be calmly, must

be sweetly and must be bold to decide.    To prepare your self to be a air hostess you want to study

English and can speak this language very well and graduate M.6, but the most people is graduate a

bachelor's degree.

To select 2000 of 5000 people to be a air hostess.The airline would to keep who to become a     

flight attention ,for example they will look at them custom. After 7 day later the airline will a declaration

that have to interview test First time by Thai language if can pass this test  who will go to each test.

Second test is English test by Toeic test. Toeic test is a listening and writing test, so if who can pass this

test must have a last test, the last test is swimming test by they must to swimming to 50 m. to pass this

test. who can pass will go to check them body and will be an air hostess!!!   Grin Grin

« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 10:37:20 am by Gift33-29 » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2008, 09:14:17 pm »

Gift!!!!!!!!!

Fight or Flight?Huh? 
Report Spam   Logged

Remember - You do not have to do work on the internet.  You can give me your handwritten work or give me your work on CD or diskette.
Gift33-29

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2008, 10:13:46 pm »

How about this now??
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum