Satit Ramkhamhaeng Student Forum - Part of the Satit Ram Student Newspaper
April 16, 2024, 02:07:25 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You are NOT REQUIRED to do any work on the internet.  You can give me written work or work on a diskette or CD.

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

My favorite job-teacher-neng16

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My favorite job-teacher-neng16  (Read 364 times)
neng16-29

View Profile
« on: July 02, 2008, 11:41:15 pm »

My favorite job-teacher

I never think about my occupation in the future.  Because I was too young.  I am not sure that, what am I want in the future?  In the world have many occupation, artist, sportsman, musician, pilot, teacher, barber, mechanic, engineer, post man, police man, farmer, chemist and FBI.  But I am not known to how many about those occupations.  I am not sure that I will like those occupations.  However, my favorite job and think that I know how.  It is the teacher.  I think that the teacher is reputation or dignity.  I think that the teacher have many high endurance and have admittedly in general.  The teachers have a generosity a sacrifice, to intend have responsible for occupation. Because the teacher is builder and develop for youngsters in the future.  It makes to good for society and country.  I think that, if I am the teacher I intend to will be a good teacher I will be to try to make to the best.                               
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum