Satit Ramkhamhaeng Student Forum - Part of the Satit Ram Student Newspaper
March 28, 2024, 05:33:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The online study guide is here:  http://www.englisheslforum.com

You must register to see the online guide.  Use your username from the chat forum to register.

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

My favorite-ink7-29

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My favorite-ink7-29  (Read 258 times)
Ink7-29

View Profile
« on: July 02, 2008, 09:13:45 pm »

My occupation in the future it about vehicle becouse it's my dream when I was young. I have many model cars. I had collecled since I was five years old, and that time I thought I like it.

My model cars have many type that make me intersestingly. The cars shape, color and motor it different that I have question how do they develop and I hope that I will be in this business.

Now I think my vehicle occupation is car agent's owner. It's challenge me. I have responsible sale and service becouse of the car market have high competition, have many producers and produce many design. I have to know what is the custommer want and I can sale the car. Sales service is very important. When I can sale the car, if I have a good service my old custommer will suggest the new custommer to me or he want to buy the new one, he will buy from me.

The cars is necessary factor to support human that I will be rich certainty. Grin
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 09:23:08 pm by Ink7-29 » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum