Satit Ramkhamhaeng Student Forum - Part of the Satit Ram Student Newspaper
April 18, 2024, 11:54:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Satit Ram's Student forum!
Here you can find information about what is going on in your class and in your school.  You can also post messages for your friends to read.
Also, look at Satit Ram Newspaper.

REMEMBER WHEN YOU REGISTER YOUR USERNAME SHOULD BE:
nickname+number-class (no slash)

Like Chris15-36 (Chris, number 15, class 3/6)

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

My Favorite job is Scientist-garf19-29

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Favorite job is Scientist-garf19-29  (Read 227 times)
Garf19-29

View Profile
« on: July 01, 2008, 11:32:42 pm »

The occupation that I like is scientist, because scientist is the occupation that always research and experiment for humankind.
   Scientist can separate to be 3 branches as Biology, is the science that study about living thing include plants and animal, Physics study about chant in physical, energy and development of technology such as mobile phone and computer and Chemical is study about matter and energy.
   The branch that I like most is Chemical because the experimental process is enjoyable and we can try the new different things all the time. We can mix the rare thing that is possible to be the medicine that can cure the people that sick of epidemic or rare disease that will happen in the future, because the future is uncertainty
   Science is the study of creating new things. The thinking of scientist isn’t follow the principle of Mathematic. Because for science, 1 plus 1 maybe it is not equal 2. Experiment of scientist is uncertainty, sometimes trying new things can be dangerous but scientists never stop to develop or create new things.
   Scientist is not only use mathematic or science skill but it need to use also art skill because art tell that “nothings is certainly nor impossible” that is the same principle as science. Because of the principle, scientist can create new things without edge limited with the world “Nothing is impossible”.
   In the future, I will be one of first scientist that create new invention that maybe can us as serve our world. Like invention that solve the Global Warming or maybe invention that can destroy the world.
“Be careful ! less than 10 years you’ll see me as scientist than build the super invention !!!!!!”
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2008, 12:50:08 am »

Garf,

Again you did an excellent job.  You have explained everything perfectly and have written an article of the required length.

Very good work once again and keep working this hard Garf!

T. Bob
Report Spam   Logged

Remember - You do not have to do work on the internet.  You can give me your handwritten work or give me your work on CD or diskette.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum