Satit Ramkhamhaeng Student Forum - Part of the Satit Ram Student Newspaper
April 16, 2024, 11:49:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The online study guide is here:  http://www.englisheslforum.com

You must register to see the online guide.  Use your username from the chat forum to register.

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

I want to be 'DENTIST' in the future - Mook24-29

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to be 'DENTIST' in the future - Mook24-29  (Read 152 times)
Mook24-29

View Profile
« on: July 01, 2008, 09:13:22 pm »

I want to be dentist because it makes so much money. Dentist is very important for our teeth and mouth. Dentist will give you advice to take care of your teeth and mouth. You have to go to see dentist once per 6 month. If I want to be dentist. I have to study math, science and English very hard. And I have to go in famous university; for example Mahidol University.

The First years you have to learn same as in high school. And the next years you have to learn about biology for diagnose and take care of sick person. Then another 2-3 years you have to learn about Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology and Pharmacology. You have to learn by rote and understand. In the fourth years, all the books are English. So you have to learn English very hard.

Dentists have salary about 90,000-150,000 baht. If you work very hard you may open clinic or administer business. You may be a Millionaire!!!!.   
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 09:37:42 pm »

Very Good MOOK!!!!!  Great job and maybe one day you can be my dentist!
Report Spam   Logged

Remember - You do not have to do work on the internet.  You can give me your handwritten work or give me your work on CD or diskette.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum