Satit Ramkhamhaeng Student Forum - Part of the Satit Ram Student Newspaper
April 19, 2024, 05:38:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The online study guide is here:  http://www.englisheslforum.com

You must register to see the online guide.  Use your username from the chat forum to register.

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

My favorite job is "a guide in Thailand" by keng17-29

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My favorite job is "a guide in Thailand" by keng17-29  (Read 137 times)
keng17-29

View Profile
« on: July 01, 2008, 05:48:21 pm »

Thailand has a wide variety of fasinating natural and cultural attractions to excite visitors from around the world.
    I and my family love to go various parts of Thailand whenever there is a long vacation.I usually dreams of the future : what should like to do or to become.As for me,I often dream that one day I would become one of a professional guide in Thailand.
    Thailand is popularly known as the "land of smiles" and I am so proud to present our Thai culture,tradition and religion. There are many beautiful festivals,ancient places,Thai silk, Tropical Thai fruits, Thai food and Thai life styles which I want to advise to the visitors.
    In the near future ,the leading factor in Thai income economy is come from the foreign visitors. At that time, I shall support this situation in a professional guide which I love it as my favorite job.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 05:57:51 pm »

A little short, but good work Keng!
Report Spam   Logged

Remember - You do not have to do work on the internet.  You can give me your handwritten work or give me your work on CD or diskette.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum