Satit Ramkhamhaeng Student Forum - Part of the Satit Ram Student Newspaper
March 28, 2024, 09:06:23 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You are NOT REQUIRED to do any work on the internet.  You can give me written work or work on a diskette or CD.

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

My favorite job-Diplomat-Palm39-29

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My favorite job-Diplomat-Palm39-29  (Read 711 times)
Palm39-29

View Profile
« on: June 30, 2008, 08:12:21 pm »

My favorite job-Diplomat

My favorite job is a diplomat.  And I want to be a diplomat.  Diplomats can go to work around the world.  They communicate with many different people in many countries.  They can see traditional, culture of the country and know people around the world!

This job is important, because they work for their country.  They preserve benefit of country.       

Diplomat is my favorite job.  I like them.  They work hard for our country.  A diplomat must know in linguistic, International law, political, economics and Interpersonal very well.   
They’re so talent.
      The diplomats negotiate about all matter with the represents of the country at their station.
It’s very difficult job.

I want to be a diplomat.  I think, I can be a good diplomat.  Because I really enjoyable when I use foreigner’s language such as English and Chinese.  And I’m good in Interpersonal.
     If I am a diplomat, I will get good experiences.  I can go to work in many countries, know the different characters of people and have a lot of friends.  Maybe I can speak other new languages.

My best reason, I want to do something for benefit of Thai people by honesty way.         

Smiley----- Grin
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 08:15:38 pm by Palm39-29 » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 06:11:19 pm »

Very good work Palm!  You did very, very well!
Report Spam   Logged

Remember - You do not have to do work on the internet.  You can give me your handwritten work or give me your work on CD or diskette.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum