Satit Ramkhamhaeng Student Forum - Part of the Satit Ram Student Newspaper
March 29, 2024, 03:59:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Satit Ram's Student forum!
Here you can find information about what is going on in your class and in your school.  You can also post messages for your friends to read.
Also, look at Satit Ram Newspaper.

REMEMBER WHEN YOU REGISTER YOUR USERNAME SHOULD BE:
nickname+number-class (no slash)

Like Chris15-36 (Chris, number 15, class 3/6)

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

entertainment-Four Mod- by ngeg No.34 M.2/10

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: entertainment-Four Mod- by ngeg No.34 M.2/10  (Read 654 times)
ngeg34-210

View Profile
« on: June 29, 2008, 11:34:40 pm »

Four-Mod
Four and Mod are famous singer.
Four, name is Sakolrat Woraurai.  Four’s birthday twenty-fifth October 1986.  She is twenty-one years old.  She has two sisters and one brother.  Older sisters are Thanawon Woraurai (One) and Sirikamol Woraurai (Off/Three) .  Older brother is Suthipong Woraurai (Two).
Mod, name is Kunutchaya Chairat.  Mod’s birthday twelfth April 1991.  She is seventeen years old.  She hasn't sisters and brothers.

Four and Mod have four main albums.

In 2005 under ID Records, The first album was Four-Mod.  Four-Mod album had ten songs.  Ten songs were hai-jai-pen-ter, bib-nam-ta, tam-ha-khon-tam-jai, ta-kra-sib, poen-mai, rup-dao-bon-puen-saai, yim-aog, pu-tong-song-sai, wan-pi-sed and pean-pen-ruk-dai-mai.  Hit song was hai-jai-pen-ter.

In 2006, The second album was Love Love.  Love Love album had eight songs.  Eight songs were love-love, pean-gun-mai, dek-wun-wai, san, bok-la-nai-jai, sa-lum-sa-lue, tum-jai-hai-pen-poen-ter and term-khom-nai-chong-wang  Hit song was love love. 

In 2007 under Kamikaze, The third album was Wooo!.  Wooo! album had six songs.  Six songs were dek-me-pun-ha, mai-jeb-mai-tam, tummm.., pu-chai-jai-yen, wa-sa-bi and khad-jai.  Hit song was dek-me-pun-ha. 

In 2008, The fourth album was Four Mod In Wonderland.  In Wonderland album had five songs.  Five songs were la-lai, pen-fan-gun-mai, jeb-mung-a-rai-mung, jeeb-nuk-deaw-ruk-roey and khai-ting-khai-kon.  Hit song was la-lai.

Other albums
-Kamikaze album.
-kiss kiss album.
-Forward To U album.
-Hit 2 Hit Neko Jump & Four Mod album.
-etc.

Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin
Wink~~The end~~ Smiley
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 01:13:40 pm by ngeg34-210 » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 03:57:08 pm »

Ngeg,

This is very short.  You need to write more.
Report Spam   Logged

Remember - You do not have to do work on the internet.  You can give me your handwritten work or give me your work on CD or diskette.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum