Satit Ramkhamhaeng Student Forum - Part of the Satit Ram Student Newspaper
April 17, 2024, 01:40:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Satit Ram's Student forum!
Here you can find information about what is going on in your class and in your school.  You can also post messages for your friends to read.
Also, look at Satit Ram Newspaper.

REMEMBER WHEN YOU REGISTER YOUR USERNAME SHOULD BE:
nickname+number-class (no slash)

Like Chris15-36 (Chris, number 15, class 3/6)

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Food by Koy

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Food by Koy  (Read 132 times)
Koy39-210

View Profile
« on: June 29, 2008, 08:53:29 pm »

People like to drink Coke.  Teenagers like to drink Coke.  Children like to drink Coke.   Because,  Coke is sweet and has a tingling sensation.  I like to drink coke but my mother and my father do not like to drink Coke.  Because,  Coke does not have advantage but Coke have any disadvantages.  It has sugar,  carbonic acid,  water and etc.  Sugar in Coke can make you fat.  And Coke can make an ailment as liver cirrhosis,  Parkinson's disease,  a decayed tooth and etc.

Why do you drink Coke?

Wink
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 09:40:08 pm by Koy39-210 » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2008, 04:48:40 pm »

People like to drink Coke.  Teenagers like to drink Coke.  Children like to drink Coke.   Because,  Coke are is sweet and has a tingling sensation.  I like to drink coke but my mother and my father do not like to drink Coke.  Because,  Coke do not does not have any advantages but Coke have disadvantages.  It has sugar,  carbonic acid,  water and etc.  Sugar in Coke can make you fat.  And Coke can make an ailment as liver cirrhosis,  Parkinson's disease,  a decayed tooth and etc.

Why are people like to drink Coke?
Why are teenage like to drink Coke?
Why are children like to drink Coke?

Why do you drink Coke?

Make these changes by clicking "Modify" and then make the changes shown.  When you are finished, message me so I can check your work.

Report Spam   Logged

Remember - You do not have to do work on the internet.  You can give me your handwritten work or give me your work on CD or diskette.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum