Satit Ramkhamhaeng Student Forum - Part of the Satit Ram Student Newspaper
April 19, 2024, 09:59:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You are NOT REQUIRED to do any work on the internet.  You can give me written work or work on a diskette or CD.

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

My favorite job is a part of most people so enjoyment by mint38-29

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My favorite job is a part of most people so enjoyment by mint38-29  (Read 167 times)
Mint38-29

View Profile
« on: June 29, 2008, 10:15:12 pm »

Favorite  job. The  First  of all.I would like to say that.Any occupation.They have precious to every body
and it make society together so happy.If responsibility and under rule.My favorite job is a part of most
people so enjoyment and happy.What guess?  Why do i  like it? Back to Childhood. I was studing in
kindergarten.I'm cheer-leader and drummajor.After that I  was studyding in primary school.Mother and Father
took me. For learn jazzdance and Thai dance at Anongnat thai dance. I has perform several places.I'm proud
and appreciate.When I was performing by the Height princess has graciously preside over the ceremony   
 " TO  BE  NUMBER  ONE  FRIEND  CORNER "   At seacon square. And  "The  great  king   60th  anniversary"
At thai culture centre of  Thailand etc. At the same time.My school has singing  contest. I was compete. I got     second.  One of experience. When I have always been show on stage. I got a great experience and improve.
Then I have trained curriculum " Junior acting " I got a lot of experience. But another thing. So I  have still not say. Dad and Mom have alway given moral support me. and They  have alway teach that " Gratitude and  Responsibility"
It will make Prosperity and success althrough. I have been a lot of activity.But the first education.
Because education is foundation of life. My favorite job is  artist.However It's possible or impossible.
depend on determination and opportunity.   

« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 05:35:05 pm by Mint38-29 » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum