Satit Ramkhamhaeng Student Forum - Part of the Satit Ram Student Newspaper
April 20, 2024, 06:01:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The online study guide is here:  http://www.englisheslforum.com

You must register to see the online guide.  Use your username from the chat forum to register.

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

today i want to talk about my favourite job

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: today i want to talk about my favourite job  (Read 239 times)
talae1-29

View Profile
« on: June 29, 2008, 02:54:04 pm »

Today I want to talk about one job that I like which is the Vet. It is a good and important job because every year every day and every hour vet helps sick animals and this is why vet is important. 
If you want to be a vet You need to concentrate on you study because vet it to hard if you don’t concentrate on you study you can’t a vet it’s needs more intelligent to keep animal alive.
vet is very harder same doctor, vet needs delicate with animal because kind with each type of animals and animal is alive or die is only vet hand. I want to be a vet because my house is very near animal hospital. I see people go to the hospital everyday and go back home. I see they have many feeling some body happy some body sad and some body cry so that seen make me know vet is very important in the world. If you want to be vet the most important than every thing is you hearth to help animal because if you don’t want to help sick animal you job doesn’t have meaning anymore.

Vet is very important for the world and remember you hearth is important too[/b]. Cool
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

talae1-29

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2008, 02:59:29 pm »

Today I want to talk about one job that I like which is the Vet. It is a good and important job because every year every day and every hour vet helps sick animals and this is why vet is important. 
If you want to be a vet You need to concentrate on you study because vet it to hard if you don’t concentrate on you study you can’t a vet it’s needs more intelligent to keep animal alive.
vet is very harder same doctor, vet needs delicate with animal because kind with each type of animals and animal is alive or die is only vet hand. I want to be a vet because my house is very near animal hospital. I see people go to the hospital everyday and go back home. I see they have many feeling some body happy some body sad and some body cry so that seen make me know vet is very important in the world. If you want to be vet the most important than every thing is you hearth to help animal because if you don’t want to help sick animal you job doesn’t have meaning anymore.

Vet is very important for the world and remember you hearth is important too.  Cool
Report Spam   Logged
TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2008, 06:15:30 pm »

And remember, when you are a vet, you can help people with chickens and buffalos that people need to make money.  You are not only helping the animal, but helping the family that owns the animal to have a better life.
Report Spam   Logged

Remember - You do not have to do work on the internet.  You can give me your handwritten work or give me your work on CD or diskette.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum