Satit Ramkhamhaeng Student Forum - Part of the Satit Ram Student Newspaper
April 18, 2024, 10:01:10 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You are NOT REQUIRED to do any work on the internet.  You can give me written work or work on a diskette or CD.

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Food-Restaurant-Get14-29

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Food-Restaurant-Get14-29  (Read 167 times)
Get14-29

View Profile
« on: June 05, 2008, 05:05:20 pm »

My Family and I went to Yayoi Restaurant in Tesco Lotus Bangkok on Last Week. Food in Yayoi Restaurant are Grilled mackerel with salt ,
Grilled mackerel serve with Teriyaki sauce , Simmered mackerel in miso , Sauted Pork with ginger , Hamberger steak with demiglace sauce ,
French-fried chicken , Stir fried vegetable and pork , Deep-fried marinated chicken , Deep-fried marinated chicken with sweetened vinegar sauce ,
Fried Pork cutlet , Diced cut beef steak , Fried prawns and French-fried chicken and Grilled Salmon serve with teriyaki sauce. Drink in
Yayoi Restaurant are Orange Juice , Ice Coffee , Lime Juice and Water. Taste is Very Good .
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 04:34:03 pm by Get14-29 » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 05:14:19 pm »

My Family and I go to Yayoi Restaurant in Tesco Lotus Market Bangkok on Last Saturday.

My family and I went ...remember past tense!!!!!!!! to Yayoi Restaurant in the Tesco Lotus Market Bangkok last Saturday.

Food in Yayoi Restaurent is Takoyaki Ramen and etc. (and etc...tell us all about the foods they serve there.)

Very good start Get!!!!! Remember, your article should be 75 words.  In your first post (the first thing you wrote) you click "Modify".  Then you can make the changes I've given you and add more to the article (75 words, remember!)
Report Spam   Logged

Remember - You do not have to do work on the internet.  You can give me your handwritten work or give me your work on CD or diskette.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum