Satit Ramkhamhaeng Student Forum - Part of the Satit Ram Student Newspaper
April 18, 2024, 02:04:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The online study guide is here:  http://www.englisheslforum.com

You must register to see the online guide.  Use your username from the chat forum to register.

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

TV-Hub kong mae-june33-210

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TV-Hub kong mae-june33-210  (Read 81 times)
june33-210

View Profile
« on: June 28, 2008, 05:21:58 pm »

Hub Kong Mae

The story is about district officer and dressing maker which love each other and have a son. But district officer has a fiancée. So make the fiancée do out satisfaction. To make the false story get the district officer mistake from his home. After that she gets difficult many things. The fiancée [Sawaros] hit and throw acid to dressing maker [Kimnide]. Kimnide face is bad to be seen. The home of district officer no money to pay education for the first son. Kimnide who is paying for this thing behind the curtain. This make from the hawker. Kimnide make money which her son does not know. Later Kimnide and her husband together to be love and happy ending. Because the dristrict officer told the son that Kimnide is his mother. And the son to be envious Kimnide.

I very like this drama. Grin Because it is useful, funny, teaches many things and give many things to think about to me. Even repaying and to be envious. Which it make bad effectual return. Cry

!!!!!!End!!!!![/u]

« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 06:52:17 pm by june33-210 » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2008, 10:09:36 am »

Hub Kong Mae

The story is about district officer and dressing maker which love together each other and have a son. But district officer has a fiancée. So make the fiancée do out satisfaction. To make the false story get the district officer mistake from his home. After that she gets difficult many things. The fiancée [Sawaros] hit and throw acid to dressing maker [Kimnide]. Kimnide face is bad to be seen. The home of district officer no money to pay education for the first son. Kimnide who is paying for this thing behind the curtain. This make from the hawker. Kimnide make money which her son does not know. Later Kimnide and her husband together to be love and happy ending. Because the dristrict officer told the son that Kimnide is his mother. And the son to be envious Kimnide.

I very like this drama. Grin Because it is useful, funny, teaches many things and give many thinking things to think about to me. Even repaying and to be envious ion. Which it make bad effectual return. Cry

!!!!!!End!!!!!
[/u][/color]

Make the changes and you are finished!  Click on "Modify" to make the changes.
Report Spam   Logged

Remember - You do not have to do work on the internet.  You can give me your handwritten work or give me your work on CD or diskette.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum