Satit Ramkhamhaeng Student Forum - Part of the Satit Ram Student Newspaper
March 29, 2024, 03:43:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You are NOT REQUIRED to do any work on the internet.  You can give me written work or work on a diskette or CD.

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The entertainment in Thai society-neng16-29

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The entertainment in Thai society-neng16-29  (Read 100 times)
neng16-29

View Profile
« on: June 26, 2008, 08:54:14 pm »

The entertainment in Thai society

Nowadays, I think that the most of Thai children waste time on too much entertainment.  They like to play games too much.  Most of girls like to about Korea supper star, singer, music and movie too.  But the most of teenagers like to listen to music and play games more than when they were young.  It makes people lose much money about to this.  So, perhaps it makes society have problems.  I think that, we ought to play games a little and used to time to
        Entertainment is the rest and relaxes for good health.  It is not necessary to must to lose much money about some entertainment.  They ought to play sports and exercise for their good health more than play games.             
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 08:47:45 pm by neng16-29 » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2008, 08:41:07 am »

The entertainment in Thai society

Nowadays, I think that the most of Thai children used to waste time about on too many much entertainment.  They like to play games too much.  The Most of girls like to about Korea supper star, singer, music and movie too.  But the most of teenagers like to listen to music and play games more than when they were young.  It makes people to lose much money about to this.  So, perhaps it makes to society have the problems.  I think that, we ought to play games a little and used to time to have useful to the most to be the most useful.
        Entertainment is the rest and relaxes for good health.  It is not necessary to must to lose much money about some entertainment.  They ought to play sports and exercise for their good health more than play games.   

Neng, click on "Modify" and make the changes shown.  Then I will check again and you should be finished!          

Report Spam   Logged

Remember - You do not have to do work on the internet.  You can give me your handwritten work or give me your work on CD or diskette.
TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2008, 06:43:49 pm »

Neng,

You're done!

T. Bob
Report Spam   Logged

Remember - You do not have to do work on the internet.  You can give me your handwritten work or give me your work on CD or diskette.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum