Satit Ramkhamhaeng Student Forum - Part of the Satit Ram Student Newspaper
March 29, 2024, 02:21:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You are NOT REQUIRED to do any work on the internet.  You can give me written work or work on a diskette or CD.

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Opinion - About Green house Effect - oak2-29

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Opinion - About Green house Effect - oak2-29  (Read 201 times)
Oak2-29

View Profile
« on: June 26, 2008, 07:11:49 pm »

This is my opinion about the Green House Effect.  I had read about Green House Effect in a International webside.  This is my opinion about it.  It is very dangerous for the world.  At the moment, Our world is very hot because the gas CO2 and other gases can't flow out the world.  Also,  the ozone layer has a hole so lots of sunlight comes to the world.  So,  we can save the world by changing our habits by not using plastic bags.  And don't use a lot of energy.  So,I think the way to save our world is very easy. But we don't do it.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 03:58:51 pm by Oak2-29 » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 07:33:53 pm »

My opinion about Green House Effect.  I had read about Green House Effect in the International webside.  This is my opinion about it.                           

Remember to put 2 spaces after a period!!!!!!!!!  Remember, today I said I would give you a zero if you made this mistake.

Fix those spaces and then I will give you the other changes.  Remember to use MS Word to help you!!!!!!

T. Bob
Report Spam   Logged

Remember - You do not have to do work on the internet.  You can give me your handwritten work or give me your work on CD or diskette.
Oak2-29

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 06:34:54 am »

My opinion about Green House Effect.  I had read about Green House Effect in the International webside.  This is my opinion about it.                           

Remember to put 2 spaces after a period!!!!!!!!!  Remember, today I said I would give you a zero if you made this mistake.

Fix those spaces and then I will give you the other changes.  Remember to use MS Word to help you!!!!!!

T. Bob

I'm sorry very much mr.bob .My keybord have a problem about spacebar. Can i modify it at internet cafe? 
Report Spam   Logged
TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2008, 08:43:25 am »

Ok Oak!
Report Spam   Logged

Remember - You do not have to do work on the internet.  You can give me your handwritten work or give me your work on CD or diskette.
Oak2-29

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2008, 05:00:46 pm »

I do it at internet cafe after school. Is it finish? If it mistake this day.  Can i do it on disket or C.d. ,Because today is my daughter wedding ceremony.  Embarrassed   I think i should go home at 0.00 after party.

P.S. If it mistake.  I'm sorry very much because my daughter 's party is start at 5.00 am. I typing very quickly. Undecided

Oak2-29
Report Spam   Logged
TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2008, 06:54:58 pm »

Oak,

You can make these changes tomorrow morning...OK?

My This is my opinion about the Green House Effect.  I had read about Green House Effect in the a international webside.  This is my opinion about it.  It is very dangerous for the world.  At the moment, our world is very hot because the gas CO2 and other gases can't flow out the world.  And Ozone have the hole.  The lot sunlight is entry to the world Also, the ozone layer has a hole so lots of sunlight comes to the world.   So, we can save the world by changing our habits by don't not using the plastic bags.  And don't use a lot of energy.  So, I think the way to save our world is very easy. But we don't do it.

Make the changes and you are finished!!!!!!  I'm happy your daughter is getting married! I didn't know you are a father!   Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Oak2-29

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2008, 04:01:59 pm »

Thankyou very much Mr.Bob but i don't father!!!!!!!!!! Angry.  And sorry am late!!!!.  this morning i can't enter this website Lips Sealed

is it ok?  Huh? 

oak2-29
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum