Satit Ramkhamhaeng Student Forum - Part of the Satit Ram Student Newspaper
March 28, 2024, 08:29:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The online study guide is here:  http://www.englisheslforum.com

You must register to see the online guide.  Use your username from the chat forum to register.

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Internet/Computer Flashget-plug3-29

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Internet/Computer Flashget-plug3-29  (Read 152 times)
Plug3-29

View Profile
« on: June 26, 2008, 05:01:23 pm »

Flashget is the program that helps us download files faster and easier.  This program comes with many excellent properties.  Flashget can give us an increase in downloading speed from 100% to 500%.  It can resume broken downloads and organize.  It can split downloaded files into sections, downloading each section simultaneously.  Another good property is it is easy to use.  We can use Thai menu and other 30 languages.  There are so many properties that I can not tell you all.  You can get free download with the program developer by E-mail: fg172@amazesoft.com.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 08:30:31 pm by Plug3-29 » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 07:29:01 pm »

Flashget is the program that helps us download files faster and easier.  This program comes with many excellent properties.  Flashget can give us an increase in downloading speed from 100% to 500%.  It can resume broken downloads and organize.  It can split downloaded files into sections, downloading each section simultaneously.  Another good property is it is easy to use.  We can use Thai menu and other 30 languages.  There are so many properties that I can not tell you all.  You can get free download with the program developer by E-mail: fg172@amazesoft.com.

Click on "Modify" and make the changes I've shown you.  Then send me a message to let me know when you are finished!
Report Spam   Logged

Remember - You do not have to do work on the internet.  You can give me your handwritten work or give me your work on CD or diskette.
TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 08:37:56 pm »

Good Plug,

You're finished!!!!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Remember - You do not have to do work on the internet.  You can give me your handwritten work or give me your work on CD or diskette.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum