Satit Ramkhamhaeng Student Forum - Part of the Satit Ram Student Newspaper
March 29, 2024, 02:15:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The online study guide is here:  http://www.englisheslforum.com

You must register to see the online guide.  Use your username from the chat forum to register.

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

News-KINDS OF COMPUTERS-Base13-29

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: News-KINDS OF COMPUTERS-Base13-29  (Read 126 times)
Base13-29

View Profile
« on: June 23, 2008, 03:39:23 pm »

Last week. i read MATICHONNEWS(NEWS in THAILAND). it is topic name KINDS OF COMPUTERS...
 Most computers are general-purpose machines.We can handle many different program and kinds of computers.
example of kinds of computers.
1.MICROCOMPUTERS
 As microcomputers have become more powerful and less costly(and people useless. ).We have taken over many tasks formerly handled by larger computers.So this trend has accelerat the computer industries have improve ability to connect microcomputer network with other microcomputers.
2.MINICOMPTERS
 All the cash register in supermarket may be connected to minicomputer.The minicomputer stores information on all the sales rung up by the cash registers( it is interest more Microcomputers and take it easy).Minicomputers are not much larger than desktop microcomputers.But they are more powerfull and We are design by more one person at time.and it has enormous beta for you.
3.SUPERCOMPUTERS
 Supercomputers are fastest(but more fast more farious. .Most powerful and most expensive(Wow :.We are use for design airplane and make motion picture.Supercomputers are very important for
desighner.Two types of supercomputers.Tradition supercomputers have one or several extremely complex and expensive processors(expensive expensive hahaha). But some people use computer for bad thing example.
1.Play game online(play at midnight everyday).You can play game online.But you must play not everyday.
2.For see **** picture.
3.For bad etc.
 So computers have good,important for you but it has bad for you.So you can think you wil do or play for good and perfect or you do or play for bad thing for you.You can thing because you are human not animal.Then i read finished yet.I opened mycomputer and remove gamesonline in mycomputer.Because when i play games i will had bad a motion for gamesonline.I will cancer to play gamesonline and stop gamesonline will doom my future, hobbit and mydisposition.
  TOP COUNTRY MOST PEOPLE PLAY GAMESONLINES.
1.Ameica
2.China
3.Korea
4.Thailand(- -)
 Thailand has top 5 in most people playgamesonline on world.
It is very badnews for children in thailand because it very most children play gamesonline most in the world.So i will end it this sentence.Because you must think youself.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2008, 05:13:33 pm »

Very good article!!!!!!!!

Which kind of computer do we use at home?Huh?Huh??? You should add that information to your article!!!!!!   Grin  Smiley  Cheesy  Grin

T. Bob
Report Spam   Logged

Remember - You do not have to do work on the internet.  You can give me your handwritten work or give me your work on CD or diskette.
Base13-29

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2008, 09:19:52 pm »

thank you TBOB  Kiss Grin Kiss Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Base13-29

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2008, 09:21:41 pm »

Last week. i read MATICHONNEWS(NEWS in THAILAND). it is topic name KINDS OF COMPUTERS...
 Most computers are general-purpose machines.We can handle many different program and kinds of computers.
example of kinds of computers.
1.MICROCOMPUTERS
 As microcomputers have become more powerful and less costly(and people useless. ).We have taken over many tasks formerly handled by larger computers.So this trend has accelerat the computer industries have improve ability to connect microcomputer network with other microcomputers.
2.MINICOMPTERS
 All the cash register in supermarket may be connected to minicomputer.The minicomputer stores information on all the sales rung up by the cash registers( it is interest more Microcomputers and take it easy).Minicomputers are not much larger than desktop microcomputers.But they are more powerfull and We are design by more one person at time.and it has enormous beta for you.
3.SUPERCOMPUTERS
 Supercomputers are fastest(but more fast more farious. .Most powerful and most expensive(Wow :.We are use for design airplane and make motion picture.Supercomputers are very important for
desighner.Two types of supercomputers.Tradition supercomputers have one or several extremely complex and expensive processors(expensive expensive hahaha). But some people use computer for bad thing example.
1.Play game online(play at midnight everyday).You can play game online.But you must play not everyday.
2.For see **** picture.
3.For bad etc.
 So computers have good,important for you but it has bad for you.So you can think you wil do or play for good and perfect or you do or play for bad thing for you.You can thing because you are human not animal.Then i read finished yet.I opened mycomputer and remove gamesonline in mycomputer.Because when i play games i will had bad a motion for gamesonline.I will cancer to play gamesonline and stop gamesonline will doom my future, hobbit and mydisposition.
  TOP COUNTRY MOST PEOPLE PLAY GAMESONLINES.
1.Ameica
2.China
3.Korea
4.Thailand(- -)
 Thailand has top 5 in most people playgamesonline on world.
It is very badnews for children in thailand because it very most children play gamesonline most in the world.So i will end it this sentence.Because you must think youself.
(I use Minicomputer)
Report Spam   Logged
TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2008, 07:26:06 pm »

Base,

Now, check your spelling and your punctuation.  Remember the spaces after a period!!!!!!  You might want to copy and paste your article into MS Word and let Word help you check your work.  When you are finished, paste it back here.

T. Bob
Report Spam   Logged

Remember - You do not have to do work on the internet.  You can give me your handwritten work or give me your work on CD or diskette.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum