Satit Ramkhamhaeng Student Forum - Part of the Satit Ram Student Newspaper
April 20, 2024, 07:50:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You are NOT REQUIRED to do any work on the internet.  You can give me written work or work on a diskette or CD.

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Opinion-School's football field by Aum 4-210

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Opinion-School's football field by Aum 4-210  (Read 116 times)
Aum4-210

View Profile
« on: June 22, 2008, 04:00:55 pm »

School’s  football  field

In the first day I came to School. I usually saw something change but, not like this time.

What's happening to our football field? Shocked The place that used to be the football field is
becoming a dirt bike track. All of the grass was gone but filled with construction cars and bike ramps(soil hills).
   In May the weather in Thailand was terrible.It was raining everyday and every where especially
in Bangkok. So the grass was gone. There will be no football games on the field. I was sad.
   Why they didn't fix this problem before the school started the new semester? When it will be finished?
A lot of questions were in my head. I asked some of my friends. "I don't know when they will be finish."
said my friend. Then I asked the teachers and they said the football field will be finished before Satit games.
 That's better. I thought I had to wait until next year. I see workmen working hard everyday.
"That's alright I can wait."I said to my self and I hope the weather will be better than this. Smiley

Thank you for reading my story.

Aum no.4 2/10

-------------------the end---------------------
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 09:29:24 pm by Aum4-210 » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2008, 04:52:00 pm »

Very good work Aum!!!!!  You wrote news about the the football field.  I was thinking it was a dirt bike track too!!!!   Huh?

Here are some changes you need to make!

School’s  football  field

In the first day I came to School. I usually saw something change but, not like this time.

What's happening to our football field? Shocked The place that used to be the football field is
becoming the a dirt bike track. All of the grass was gone but, filled with construction cars and bike ramps(soil hills).
   In May the weather in Thailand was terrible.There It was raining everyday and every where especially
in Bangkok. So the grass was gone. It There will be no football games on the field.I was sad.
   Why they didn't fix this problem before the school started the new semester? When it will be finished?
A lot of questions were in my head. I asked some of my friends. "I don't know when they will be finished."
said my friend. Then I asked the teachers and they said the football field will be finished before Satit games.
 That's better. I thought I had to wait until next years. I see workmen working hard everyday.
"That's allright I can wait."I talked said to my self and I hope the weather will be better than this. Smiley

Thank you to for reading my story.

Aum no.4 2/10

-------------------the end---------------------

Please make the changes I've shown you by clicking "Modify".  Then send me a message when you are finished!   Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Remember - You do not have to do work on the internet.  You can give me your handwritten work or give me your work on CD or diskette.
Aum4-210

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2008, 09:36:13 pm »

TBob I have changed it already. Am I finished yet ?
Report Spam   Logged
TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2008, 03:46:36 pm »

Aum,

Very good work!  I think you are the only student to write about the school.  Students have forgotten the newspaper should be mostly about the school.

You are finished!!!!
T. Bob
Report Spam   Logged

Remember - You do not have to do work on the internet.  You can give me your handwritten work or give me your work on CD or diskette.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum