Satit Ramkhamhaeng Student Forum - Part of the Satit Ram Student Newspaper
April 19, 2024, 05:01:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You are NOT REQUIRED to do any work on the internet.  You can give me written work or work on a diskette or CD.

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Food-Chocolate-Auy2-210

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Food-Chocolate-Auy2-210  (Read 153 times)
auy2-210

View Profile
« on: June 21, 2008, 09:15:26 pm »

Chocolate   
    Chocolate is a South America plant. Old tribes ate it a long time ago. It was found at the same time Christopher Columbus found America. And it went to every country. In Thailand they grow in the south of Thailand.
    The people think chocolate is not good. It is bad. People think it makes them fat. Yes it is the real chocolate makes them fat. But chocolate that you eat it not real of chocolate. It is milk chocolate or white chocolate or any chocolate. It has sugar and that is what makes you fat.
    Chocolate is good for your health. When you eat , it makes you happy. It makes you blood good and anything for good yourself. But it makes you fat , if you don't exercise. So, you don't eat much chocolate. And you should exercise often.

-------------------E n d-------------------
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 07:49:07 pm by auy2-210 » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2008, 05:05:11 pm »

You wrote a very good article, here are the changes you need to make.

Chocolate   
    Chocolate is a South America plant. Old tribes are ate it a long time ago. It was found at the same time Christopher Columbus found America. And it publicize to any country went to every country. In Thailand they grow in the south of Thailand.
    The people think chocolate is not good. It is a bad. People think it makes them fat. Yes it is the real chocolate makes them fat. But chocolate that you eat it not real of chocolate. It is milk chocolate or white chocolate or any chocolate. It has a sugar or any  more to fat and that is what makes you fat.
    Chocolate is good for your health. When you eat, it to makes to you happy. It makes you blood good and anything for good yourself. But it makes you fat, if you don't exercise. So, you don't eat much chocolate. And you should much exercise often.

-------------------E n d-------------------

Click on "Modify" and make the changes I've shown you.  Send me a message when you finished!!!!  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Remember - You do not have to do work on the internet.  You can give me your handwritten work or give me your work on CD or diskette.
TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2008, 09:06:07 pm »

Very good Auy!  You are finished!!!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Remember - You do not have to do work on the internet.  You can give me your handwritten work or give me your work on CD or diskette.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum