Satit Ramkhamhaeng Student Forum - Part of the Satit Ram Student Newspaper
March 29, 2024, 09:28:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Satit Ram's Student forum!
Here you can find information about what is going on in your class and in your school.  You can also post messages for your friends to read.
Also, look at Satit Ram Newspaper.

REMEMBER WHEN YOU REGISTER YOUR USERNAME SHOULD BE:
nickname+number-class (no slash)

Like Chris15-36 (Chris, number 15, class 3/6)

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

ENTERTAINMENT-SUPER JUNIOR by:praew43-210

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ENTERTAINMENT-SUPER JUNIOR by:praew43-210  (Read 112 times)
praew43-210

View Profile
« on: June 17, 2008, 05:45:35 pm »

"Super Junior”   
Thirteen members of SUPER JUNIOR with their concert 
They upcoming concert in our Thailand on next month. The screamed of fans never stop, When they publish news about their concert which to set up at outside the mall. Super Surprise, if  the publish news have only six members ,Where are other members ? , But !! There were VTR (Videotape recorder) showed videos of the other seven members in Super Junior, they promised their Thai fans “they will definite be here for their concert on July 12 , Lee teuk (Band leader) said “Thank you to all Thai fans that have supported we promise to come back as we can”, “We can not wait to see you soon and our show in concert will be full of surprise !”.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 06:06:28 pm by praew43-210 » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 05:54:20 pm »

Good Start Praew!!!!! 

But I'm not sure I understand.  How many people are in the band? 
Report Spam   Logged

Remember - You do not have to do work on the internet.  You can give me your handwritten work or give me your work on CD or diskette.
TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2008, 06:21:52 pm »

"Super Junior”  
Thirteen members of SUPER JUNIOR with their concert 
Their upcoming concert in our Thailand on next month. The screams of fans never stop! When they published news about their concert which to be set up at outside the mall. Super Surprise, if the publish news is right will only have only six members.   Where are other members? , But !! There were was VTR (Videotape recorder) that showed videos of the other seven members in Super Junior.  They promised their Thai fans they will definitely be here for their concert on July 12 , Lee teuk (Band leader) said “Thank you to all Thai fans that have supported we promise to come back as we can”, “We can not wait to see you soon and our show in concert will be full of surprise !”.

Make the changes I've shown you by clicking "Modify".  Then click "Save".  Send a message to me to let me know when you are finished!
Report Spam   Logged

Remember - You do not have to do work on the internet.  You can give me your handwritten work or give me your work on CD or diskette.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum