Satit Ramkhamhaeng Student Forum - Part of the Satit Ram Student Newspaper
March 29, 2024, 06:12:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You are NOT REQUIRED to do any work on the internet.  You can give me written work or work on a diskette or CD.

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Waii Kru ceremony!!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Waii Kru ceremony!!  (Read 312 times)
Gift33-29

View Profile
« on: June 16, 2008, 07:35:55 pm »

Waii Khru ceremony!!
3 July 2008 in Satit ram school is a "Waii  Khru" ceremony . This ceremony is a very important for students,

because this ceremony  is to pay compliments to teachers, so in the morning student went to  the

Ramkhamheang conference hall to join in the ceremony. In this ceremony have athere are many activities. This

ceremony is the day that  the alumnus and alumna will go to this school to pay compliment to the  teacherss

the same us.In this ceremony have an activity to give a certificate to a good students, the students from m.6

have to sang a song to our teacher, It's very beautiful!!, the competition to make ''pran'' to used to

give to our teachers and my class 2/9 is got a third prize, it's very amazing. In the afternoon is the time for an

old student to make an activity for the new students. It's very fun. In Thai this activity is called 'Rub nong'. I

have to join in this activity too. It's very fun but very tired too. 

« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 06:47:50 pm by Gift33-29 » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008, 08:31:01 pm »

Good start Gift!
Report Spam   Logged

Remember - You do not have to do work on the internet.  You can give me your handwritten work or give me your work on CD or diskette.
TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2008, 10:00:33 am »

This is a very short story and is very old.  You should write about something that has happened recently at school.
Report Spam   Logged

Remember - You do not have to do work on the internet.  You can give me your handwritten work or give me your work on CD or diskette.
Gift33-29

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2008, 09:14:37 pm »

Is this ok T Bob?? 
Report Spam   Logged
TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2008, 09:22:52 pm »

Yes Gift!!!!  Very, VERY good!!!!!  Can you add some more words?  I will give you more time and add pictures to your story!
Report Spam   Logged

Gift33-29

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2008, 09:56:00 pm »

So, is it ok now ?? Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2008, 05:57:28 pm »

Very good Gift!!!! 

Here are a couple of changes you need to make:

Waii Khru ceeremony!!
3 July 2008 in Satit ram school is a "Waii  Khru" ceremony . This ceremony is a very important for students, because this ceremony makes is to pay compliments to teachers, so in the morning student would went to go to Ramkhamheang conference hall to join in the ceremony. In this ceremony have athere are many activities. This ceremony is the day that an the alumnus and alumna will go to this school to pay compliment to the  teacherss the same us.In this ceremony have an activity to give a certificate to a good students, the students from m.6 have to sang a song to our teacher, It's very bueatyfull beautiful!!, the competition to make ''pran'' to used to give to our teachers and my class 2/9 is got a third prize, it's very amazing. In the afternoon is the time for an old student to make an activity for the new students. It's very fun. In Thai this activity is called 'Rub nong'. I have to join in this activity too. It's very fun but very tired too. Wink Grin

Make these changes by clicking on "Modify" and then send me another message to let me know you're finished!

Very good work Gift!
Report Spam   Logged

Gift33-29

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2008, 06:49:05 pm »

I'm allready do my  changes.  Grin
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 06:50:45 pm by Gift33-29 » Report Spam   Logged
TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2008, 06:55:19 pm »

Great Gift!  Look at the newspaper later tonight!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum