Satit Ramkhamhaeng Student Forum - Part of the Satit Ram Student Newspaper
March 29, 2024, 03:51:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The online study guide is here:  http://www.englisheslforum.com

You must register to see the online guide.  Use your username from the chat forum to register.

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Opinions-school's canteen & library-chopper17-210

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Opinions-school's canteen & library-chopper17-210  (Read 174 times)
chopper17-210

View Profile
« on: June 15, 2008, 12:10:09 pm »

My school is The Demonstration School of Ramkhamhaeng University.  I want a big and hygienic canteen.  Because my school has a lot of students and I have to wait to buy the food for a long time.  And I want more fans in school's canteen too. Because when I eat food it's so hot, so it's makes the food not delicious. The important things are tables and chairs in the canteen. I don't have a seat to sit on ,so I have to share the chair with my friends. It's very frustrating.

And the library. I think It should have more variety of books . Especially new comic books , encyclopedias , journals , newspapers , educational VCDs and LCD monitors with modern computers too ! .
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 06:09:49 pm by TBob » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008, 04:55:43 pm »

Very GOOD!!!!!!!!

My school is The Demonstration School of Ramkhamhaeng University.  I want the a big and hygienic canteen.  Because my school has a lot of students and I have to wait to buy the food for a long time.  And I want more fans in school's canteen too. Because when I eat food it's so hot, so It's it makes the food not delicious. The important things is are tables and chairs in the canteen. I don't have the a seat to sit on, so I have to share the chair with my friends. It's very frustrating.

And the library. I think It should have more variety of books . Especially new comic books, encyclopedias , journals, newspapers, educational VCDs and LCD monitors with modern computers too!

Now click "Modify" and make the changes to your post and you are finished!!!!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 06:21:47 pm by TBob » Report Spam   Logged

Remember - You do not have to do work on the internet.  You can give me your handwritten work or give me your work on CD or diskette.
TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2008, 06:10:52 pm »

Your finished Chopper!
Report Spam   Logged

Remember - You do not have to do work on the internet.  You can give me your handwritten work or give me your work on CD or diskette.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum