Satit Ramkhamhaeng Student Forum - Part of the Satit Ram Student Newspaper
March 28, 2024, 10:26:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The online study guide is here:  http://www.englisheslforum.com

You must register to see the online guide.  Use your username from the chat forum to register.

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

movie-Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull by talae no.1 2/9

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: movie-Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull by talae no.1 2/9  (Read 135 times)
talae1-29

View Profile
« on: June 15, 2008, 12:01:22 pm »

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal is a 2008 adventure film directed by Steven Spielberg, from a story co-written by executive producer George Lucas. Set in 1957, the fourth film in the Indiana Jones film series   pits an older Indiana Jones (Harrison Ford) against agents of the Soviet Union  indy want to fight with them and find his old colleague, Harold Oxley (John Hurt),  he is a only one is know about  crystal skull secret. i think
you want to see that because it to fun same all Indiana Jones part and i
give to this movie 100 points why? because i like Indiana Jones very much. oh
sorry i forget this if you want more story about Indiana Jones please go to this
web http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indiana_Jones_and_the_Kingdom_of_the_Crystal_Skull
let get some more fun 555 see you i want to play games now. bye  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

talae1-29

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 12:07:30 pm »

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is a 2008 adventure film directed by Steven Spielberg, from a story co-written by executive producer George Lucas. Set in 1957, the fourth film in the Indiana Jones film series   pits an older Indiana Jones (Harrison Ford) against agents of the Soviet Union  indy want to fight with them and find his old colleague, Harold Oxley (John Hurt),  he is a only one is know about  crystal skull secret. i think
you want to see that because it to fun same all Indiana Jones part and i
give to this movie 100 points why? because i like Indiana Jones very much. oh
sorry i forget this if you want more story about Indiana Jones please go to this
web http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indiana_Jones_and_the_Kingdom_of_the_Crystal_Skull
let get some more fun 555 see you i want to play games now. bye   Wink
Report Spam   Logged
TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2008, 03:30:43 pm »

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal is a 2008 adventure film directed by Steven Spielberg, from a story co-written by executive producer George Lucas. Set in 1957, the fourth film in the Indiana Jones film series pits an older Indiana Jones (Harrison Ford) against agents of the Soviet Union.  Indy wants to fight with them and find his old colleague, Harold Oxley (John Hurt),  he is a only one is that knows about crystal skull secret. I think you want to see that because it to fun same all Indiana Jones parts and I give to this movie 100 points why? Because I like Indiana Jones very much. Oh sorry I forget this if you want more story information about Indiana Jones please go to this web:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indiana_Jones_and_the_Kingdom_of_the_Crystal_Skull

let get some more fun 555 see you i want to play games now. bye  Wink

If you have time to play games, you've got more time to do homework!
Report Spam   Logged

Remember - You do not have to do work on the internet.  You can give me your handwritten work or give me your work on CD or diskette.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum