Satit Ramkhamhaeng Student Forum - Part of the Satit Ram Student Newspaper
April 19, 2024, 07:47:21 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You are NOT REQUIRED to do any work on the internet.  You can give me written work or work on a diskette or CD.

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

opinion-How the late beginning class of Satit Ram effect the learning

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: opinion-How the late beginning class of Satit Ram effect the learning  (Read 266 times)
Garf19-29

View Profile
« on: June 10, 2008, 07:54:45 pm »

Because Satit Ram should begin classes at same time as Ramkhamhaeng University. Actually the beginning class of Satit Ram is slower than other public schools or private schools by about 2 weeks and it is surely affects the learning of  Satit Ram’s students. The pupils in Matthayom 1,2 and 5 might receive only a small effect but on other hand it will effect students in Matthayom 3,4 and 6 a lot.
          In Matthayom 3, that is important grade,because it is jointing of a junior high school and senior high school. that the students should study for better possible grade for choosing a department or some students who want to be educated in another high school.
          In Matthayom 4 ,students are in the first year of senior high school and that is one of the important grade. Because the students have to adjust and prepare themselves for higher education.
          The most important grade is Matthayom 6, because all of the students try to enter to any university and if the classes begin very late it can  affect the students.
          Even a tutorial school is available, but the subject’s content is not similar to other schools so the content can be usable or unuseful.
          And all of this is my opinion related to the caused by the late beginning classes of Satit Ram
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 07:39:40 pm by Garf19-29 » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2008, 05:59:42 pm »

Very good article!!!! 

This is the best Opinion article!

Great work!

T.Bob
Report Spam   Logged

Remember - You do not have to do work on the internet.  You can give me your handwritten work or give me your work on CD or diskette.
TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2008, 03:37:01 pm »

Because of Satit Ram should begin the classes at same time with as Ramkhamhaeng University. Actually the beginning class of Satit Ram is slower than other public schools or private schools about 2 weeks and it is surely that it give the effect to the learning of  Satit Ram’s students the pupil in Matthayom 1,2 and 5 might receive only a small size effect but on other hand it will effect a lot to students in Matthayom 3,4 and 6.
          In Matthayom 3, that is important interval ,because it is joint of a junior high school and senior high school that the students should study for better possible grade for choosing a department or some students who want to educate in other high School.
          In Matthayom 4 ,student are in the first year of a senior high School that is one of important section . Because the students have to adjust and prepare themselves for the higher education.
   The most   important part is matthayom 6, because all of the students try to entrance to any specific university and if the class begin very late it can make effect to the students.
   Even a tutorial School available , but the Subject’s content is not similar to other Schools so the content can be usable or unuseful.
   And all of these is the opinion related that cause by the last beginning classes of Satit Ram

Report Spam   Logged

Remember - You do not have to do work on the internet.  You can give me your handwritten work or give me your work on CD or diskette.
TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2008, 03:41:34 pm »

I hope to be finished by 6:00 this evening Garf!
Report Spam   Logged

TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2008, 05:10:05 pm »

Because Satit Ram should begin the classes at same time as Ramkhamhaeng University. Actually the beginning class of Satit Ram is slower than other public schools or private schools by about 2 weeks and it is surely that it give the affects to the learning of Satit Ram's students. The pupils in Matthayom 1,2 and 5 might receive only a small size effect but on other hand it will effect a lot to students in Matthayom 3,4 and 6 a lot.
          In Matthayom 3, that is an important interval grade, because it is the joining of a junior high school and senior high school. that the students should study for better possible grade for choosing a department or some students who want to be educated in another high school.
          In Matthayom 4, students are in the first year of a senior high school and that is one of the important section grade. Because the students have to adjust and prepare themselves for the higher education.
   The most important part grade is Matthayom 6, because all of the students try to entrance enter to any specific university and if the classes begin very late it can make affect to the students.
   Even a tutorial school is available, but the subject's content is not similar to other schools so the content can be usable or unuseful.
   And all of these this is the my opinion related that to the caused by of the last late beginning classes of Satit Ram

Report Spam   Logged

TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2008, 05:11:04 pm »

Garf,

Make the changes and let me know when you are finished!

Thanks!

T. Bob
Report Spam   Logged

Garf19-29

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2008, 08:01:36 pm »

T.Bob
I'm Finished, Thanks for good commented.
      garf (garf19-29)
Report Spam   Logged
TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2008, 08:07:52 pm »

Very good Garf!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum