Satit Ramkhamhaeng Student Forum - Part of the Satit Ram Student Newspaper
April 19, 2024, 07:32:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You are NOT REQUIRED to do any work on the internet.  You can give me written work or work on a diskette or CD.

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Environment - Global warming - Tan12-210 and Gun6-210

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Environment - Global warming - Tan12-210 and Gun6-210  (Read 216 times)
TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: June 10, 2008, 04:05:27 pm »

Currently, We are  wasting energy which cause global warming. As the ice is melting (melting means going back to water) at the North Pole. The disaster that is occruing ( floods,cyclones,earthquakes,etc.) came from mankind's behavior. We used to conserve our natural resources more than we did 50 years ago. Therefore, our Earth is still facing problems. The wouldconservation that can start   from our home like switching off the  unnecessary electrical things, ride a bike instead of driving a car. It maybe only a little help. However, if the billion of us  do it,  then we can save our world longer.

This is by Tan210 - Copied from the original message
Report Spam   Logged

Remember - You do not have to do work on the internet.  You can give me your handwritten work or give me your work on CD or diskette.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 04:09:26 pm »

Tan,

Very good start! 

Currently, We are using wasted wasting energy which cause the global warming. As the ice frested is melting (melting means going back to water) at the North Pole. The disraster disaster that is occruing ( fioodfloods,cyclones,earthquakes,etc.) came from mankind's behavior. We used to conserved our natural resourcces more than we did 50 years ago. There for Therefore, our Earth is still facing problems. The comservation wouldconservation that can start   bestart from our home like switching off the unneccessariels eiectricity tools unnecessary electrical things, ride a bike instead of driving a car. It maybe only a little help. However, if the billion of us activate do it, . Them, W then we can save our world longer.

Make the changes by clicking on "Modify" on your original post.  Then you are finished!
Report Spam   Logged

Remember - You do not have to do work on the internet.  You can give me your handwritten work or give me your work on CD or diskette.
TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 04:12:13 pm »

Currently, We are  wasting energy which cause global warming. As the ice is melting (melting means going back to water) at the North Pole. The disaster that is occruing ( floods,cyclones,earthquakes,etc.) came from mankind's behavior. We used to conserve our natural resources more than we did 50 years ago. Therefore, our Earth is still facing problems. The wouldconservation that can start   from our home like switching off the  unnecessary electrical things, ride a bike instead of driving a car. It maybe only a little help. However, if the billion of us  do it,  then we can save our world longer.

By: Tan12-210 + Gun6-210
Report Spam   Logged

TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2008, 04:58:54 pm »

Currently, we are wasting energy which causes global warming. As the ice is melting (melting means ice going back to water) at the North Pole. The disaster that is occuring ( floods,cyclones,earthquakes,etc.) came from mankind's behavior. We used to conserve our natural resources more than we did 50 years ago. Therefore, our Earth is still facing problems. The conservation that can start from our home like switching off the unnecessary electrical things, ride a bike instead of driving a car. It maybe only a little help. However, if the billion of us  do it,  then we can save our world longer.

Report Spam   Logged

tan12-210

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2008, 06:44:50 pm »

Currently, we are wasting energy which causes global warming. As the ice is melting (melting means ice going back to water) at the North Pole. The disaster that is occuring ( floods,cyclones,earthquakes,etc.) came from mankind's behavior. We used to conserve our natural resources more than we did 50 years ago. Therefore, our Earth is still facing problems. The conservation that can start from our home like switching off the unnecessary electrical things, ride a bike instead of driving a car. It maybe only a little help. However, if the billion of us  do it,  then we can save our world longer.

Grin ;DIs this correct? Wink Wink

Report Spam   Logged
TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2008, 07:29:58 pm »

This is correct!!  You are finished!!!!
Report Spam   Logged

TBob
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2008, 07:34:34 pm »

You are now in the newspaper on the internet!!!!! 
Report Spam   Logged

tan12-210

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2008, 07:54:21 pm »

i am a little bit confuse. you said that i have to write 2 news articles for you again, but you posted on my original page that i finished. So do i have to write new topics again?
i am looking forward to see your reply. thank you  Huh?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum